Stock carbs 

Vf4s

Decked head

Forged pistons

Dune port 

Welded crank

Shearer pipes 

No timing plate yet

Thats what i currently have not the best setup but to get alot more out of this i was wanting to go big with the crank but im told that is 1k in case work alone but i dont want to be cheap ...

Can u tell me what i can get out of the right size carbs 4mm crank timing plate and race gas if its worth it....

Or in your general opinion what should i do next with this engine build and what kind of numbers can i expect.

7 mil driveline setup, you dont need a billet crank.  thats your best bang for $. and they are proven setups

you will spend under 2k for their crank, top end, domes and case work. numbers depends on whos dyno its on.  close to around 90 on pump gas with 35mm carbs, dont bother with race fuel unless you dont mind spending an arm and leg for a tank of gas you will burn through in under an hour. 

Edited by Ayesully810

On 2/26/2019 at 3:50 PM, Ayesully810 said:

7 mil driveline setup, you dont need a billet crank.  thats your best bang for $. and they are proven setups

you will spend under 2k for their crank, top end, domes and case work. numbers depends on whos dyno its on.  close to around 90 on pump gas with 35mm carbs, dont bother with race fuel unless you dont mind spending an arm and leg for a tank of gas you will burn through in under an hour. 

Thx 4 info