Advice on this rev/engine sound?

5 hours ago, ride.race.live said:

set your needle in the middle clip and leave it there ( if you even got an adjustable needle)   get your bike to atleast run crips on idle without bogging or anything then you can try doing some test runs 

4 hours ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

Rebuild kits come with stock size jets- waste of money. Looking over your pics you need 27.5 pilot 300main to start.

I have a 300 main and 30 pilot. This stuff looks really clean. Does this look ok?

https://ibb.co/WpJ72Ck

1 hour ago, HavasuBanshee said:

I have a 300 main and 30 pilot. This stuff looks really clean. Does this look ok?

https://ibb.co/WpJ72Ck

Those o-rings can leak, but it's the inside of that piece that needs to shine, and the tip of the needle that goes in to it needs to be perfect (no indented ring)

41 minutes ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

Those o-rings can leak, but it's the inside of that piece that needs to shine, and the tip of the needle that goes in to it needs to be perfect (no indented ring)

This is the one from Choke side. It has 2 rings on it and was very hard to get out obviously I messed it up pulling it out scratching it. 

So is the other missing an o ring or?

https://ibb.co/LSr6fyH

13 hours ago, HavasuBanshee said:

Does my right carb look correct? I circled some areas that look like open holes. 

Also. If I turn those idle screws counter clockwise it becomes too loose and the vibration will rotate them. I'm getting my carb synchronizing tool today so any advice is good. I'll be using south Texas banshees video on synch. 

https://ibb.co/hZ3yf92

When you turn the idle screws, always re-tighten the jam nut to hold them in place

51499475_2205808916124597_24235157887500

16 minutes ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

When you turn the idle screws, always re-tighten the jam nut to hold them in place

51499475_2205808916124597_24235157887500

Thanks for the tips I'll check the needle tip and I'll remember the jamb nut when I get to synching etc....

Now I am confused as to why the heck it had 2 o rings on the one on choke side but only 1 ring on other. Comparing the 2 sides rings, the Right side ring actually looks a bit flat. What do you think?

:I just may replace both of them if my local place has the parts. 

Edited by HavasuBanshee

9 hours ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

1UA-14190-28-00    NEEDLE VALVE ASSY
all new at RMATV for $12.57 each carb

1 hour ago, ride.race.live said:

yea from the look of thoser i'd get a carb rebuild kit and start fresh..   hoppedup is getting you in the right direction! ..

30 pilot seems a little big for a piped banshee from what ive read on here.

Thanks for the tips. I'm going to local shop on my lunch hour to see if they have the individual parts but I called and they have banshee rebuild kits so I may just pick those up instead to ensure everything is fresh. 

The rebuild kits alot of times come with stock sizes.  So I'd check that , if so, alot of times theyll swap out the sizes of jets you want for free. 27.5 pilot, 280 mains would be my starting point, if they have a selection, get a few sizes of mains, from 270-300. Jmo

3 hours ago, SKEETER said:

The rebuild kits alot of times come with stock sizes.  So I'd check that , if so, alot of times theyll swap out the sizes of jets you want for free. 27.5 pilot, 280 mains would be my starting point, if they have a selection, get a few sizes of mains, from 270-300. Jmo

Thank you. They come with an O ring and have no idea where it goes because I never took one off mine. They're lmedium to small black o rings