Peg Holes

Ayesully810

yeah jared i read that in some of your posts i was diggin up old ones, where do you get that stuff at? 
I just retapped the threads today and ran a m10 1.5 in there and it works fine, will prolly hold up for a while. real tight.
But like i said id like to do it like tyler did this winter.. what do you weld the inserts in with? tig or arc?

You do know the OEM thread is M10x1.25 right? M10x1.5 isn’t a fix. The hole is the same size.

I weld with the best, Miller MIG.

42 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

You do know the OEM thread is M10x1.25 right? M10x1.5 isn’t a fix. The hole is the same size.

I weld with the best, Miller MIG.

yes but the m10 1.5 is all I had to run through it to clean it up and i needed a new bolt so thats just what I put in it.   isnt mig for welding steel?  

20 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:

yeah jared i read that in some of your posts i was diggin up old ones, where do you get that stuff at? 

I just retapped the threads today and ran a m10 1.5 in there and it works fine, will prolly hold up for a while. real tight.

But like i said id like to do it like tyler did this winter.. what do you weld the inserts in with? tig or arc?

You can buy all-thread at home depot, lowes, menards, etc.  They usually have little bins with small pieces of metal.  It will be around there, or in the bolts and screws section.  Tractor supply, murdochs, etc.  They all carry it.