good or bad decisions

so today i broke down and bought me a set of dmc 916 pipes and silencers, not too bad on price ended up paying $686 shipped to my house only down fall they told me 2-3 weeks since there hand made to order. i hope i didnt make the wrong choice i was going to buy a set of works T5’s, but price was almost $100 more was quoted $756 shipped to my door from toomey. bike is pretty much stock. stock bore  cool head with 21cc domes, stock carbs and air box.  i really just ride trails and what not with my wife.  i read alot about the dmc and looked through alot of posts dont think i made the bad choice, kinda just bummed about having my bike down 2-3 weeks till the pipes come in.

3 minutes ago, 370bansheeSOFLO said:

so today i broke down and bought me a set of dmc 916 pipes and silencers, not too bad on price ended up paying $686 shipped to my house only down fall they told me 2-3 weeks since there hand made to order. i hope i didnt make the wrong choice i was going to buy a set of works T5’s, but price was almost $100 more was quoted $756 shipped to my door from toomey. bike is pretty much stock. stock bore  cool head with 21cc domes, stock carbs and air box.  i really just ride trails and what not with my wife.  i read alot about the dmc and looked through alot of posts dont think i made the bad choice, kinda just bummed about having my bike down 2-3 weeks till the pipes come in.

I think the DMC are a better choice for trail riding than the T5s. Since you have a couple weeks to think about it, you should look into the SLP pipes. They are supposed to be about the best trail pipes you can get and they are a little cheaper than the DMC as well as in stock with JDS, a site sponsor. https://www.jdscustoms.com/product/slp-yamaha-banshee-pipes/

I think the DMC are a better choice for trail riding than the T5s. Since you have a couple weeks to think about it, you should look into the SLP pipes. They are supposed to be about the best trail pipes you can get and they are a little cheaper than the DMC as well as in stock with JDS, a site sponsor. https://www.jdscustoms.com/product/slp-yamaha-banshee-pipes/

man belive it or not i did look into the SLP pipes, i seen them on a 4mil bike and they reponded very well. just not sure if im going to get that bottom end grunt that i want with my stock motor but then again you never know i dont have $1300 to spend on 2 sets of pipes right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/8/2018 at 1:31 PM, gusto said:

DMC is a good choice. Way better than T5

On 10/8/2018 at 10:25 AM, ZillaFreak said:

DMC>T5.

On 10/8/2018 at 10:10 AM, specialblend07 said:

916's are an extremely underrated pipe.

They absolutely rip in trails and open roads.

we will find out soon  just another 2 1/2 weeks 😂😭😂😭   man the customer service over there is 💯 they pick up everytime i call, when i placed the order it didnt tell me it would take that long to get them so i called and spoke with a sales rep he explained to me why, talked to him for a little, found out that the pipes dont come with o rings but use the oem/fmf so i had to order a set as well,l which isnt a big deal, he said he would try to get shipping expedited and would try to throw in a dmc hat in there with it. Not bad at all, i just asked to updated threw the process espically after spending $680, sales rep said he would send me an update via email every week which is fine with me, i just dont wana feel like i gave this company all my money and not recieve anything in return, i actually had buyers remorse after i purchased  the pipes thats why i made this post lmfao im ok now