What the hell.

19 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:
On 7/27/2018 at 3:49 PM, guns4children said:
RRL told me the stator looks like it's not testing out. Guess I can order one of those and see if it helps.

LMFAO...... YOU ARE LISTENING TO THAT VORTEX PRODUCING FRENCH CANADIAN???? COME ON CHIEF..... YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!

I figure there isnt a part he hasn't broken so he should know when something is screwed up!

On 7/28/2018 at 1:15 AM, n2otoofast4u said:
On 7/27/2018 at 3:49 PM, guns4children said:
RRL told me the stator looks like it's not testing out. Guess I can order one of those and see if it helps.

LMFAO...... YOU ARE LISTENING TO THAT VORTEX PRODUCING FRENCH CANADIAN???? COME ON CHIEF..... YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!

Hey.... im just going by what im seeing...  

If the tester is set up properly the readings he posted show that the stator is pooched... no 2 ways around it...  so I don't get why no one is taking any attention to that.... seems like its a no brainer there unless the settings on tester arn't correctm, the stator should test 13.5 to 20ish if I remember right....  also the fact that his coil ohmed out properly within spec (the test he did without plug caps) figure he had the right setting...

2 hours ago, ride.race.live said:

If the tester is set up properly the readings he posted show that the stator is pooched... no 2 ways around it...  so I don't get why no one is taking any attention to that.... seems like its a no brainer there unless the settings on tester arn't correctm, the stator should test 13.5 to 20ish if I remember right....  also the fact that his coil ohmed out properly within spec (the test he did without plug caps) figure he had the right setting...

Well I have a new on on the way so we shall see. I'm putting my new vf3 petals on first. If that dont fix it I'm adding the new (expensive af) stator on. If that dont help I'm going to cry. I'll ship it to Jersey and let john part it.

On 7/30/2018 at 10:33 AM, ride.race.live said:

Well I have a new on on the way so we shall see. I'm putting my new vf3 petals on first. If that dont fix it I'm adding the new (expensive af) stator on. If that dont help I'm going to cry. I'll ship it to Jersey and let john part it.

Just now, ClaudeMachining said:

Because if you dont pay300$, the unit you  have is cheepo  and doesnt read correctly.

I got to Canadian tire testers at home and both read the same and have read within the proper specs when I tested electrical crap.    also when guns ohmed tested his coil (without boots) it ohmed numbers  within spec...   Low battery on them will cause them to read funny but yea. 

On 8/7/2018 at 7:15 AM, ride.race.live said:

awesome no expensive fix.... still would figure out why you couldn't ohm the stator properly though in my opinion lol

probably didn't have the tester on the correct range for the values being looked for.  This is why I prefer auto ranging meters.

On 7/30/2018 at 10:33 AM, ride.race.live said: