Beet Silencer/Muffler

SeanC7

If your going to pay anyone to do that stuff, support a sponsor on here that is helping keep the banshee game alive.  But if you not going to do that, id seriously invest in learning how to do that stuff yourself.  If youve never done it before it can be intimidating but there is really nothing to it for dis assembling a motor just keeping track of everything and organizing it, you could save your self 350 bucks to put towards motor mods next time. 

25 minutes ago, Ayesully810 said:

If your going to pay anyone to do that stuff, support a sponsor on here that is helping keep the banshee game alive.  But if you not going to do that, id seriously invest in learning how to do that stuff yourself.  If youve never done it before it can be intimidating but there is really nothing to it for dis assembling a motor just keeping track of everything and organizing it, you could save your self 350 bucks to put towards motor mods next time. 

What he said....

• 2 weeks later...
I respect supporting sponsors, didnt know that was an option.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can tear down, rebuild, and ship most engines back to the customer for around $350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll keep that in mind, hes looking into the port jobs and dynoing the bike as well, I'm sure that would add on though. Just easy to deal with someone up the street from me

I'll keep that in mind, hes looking into the port jobs and dynoing the bike as well, I'm sure that would add on though. Just easy to deal with someone up the street from me

It’s easier to deal with someone who knows what to do before they even get it.

When it comes to porting, 98% of people don’t have “someone up the street from me.”

It’s easier to deal with someone who knows what to do before they even get it.

When it comes to porting, 98% of people don’t have “someone up the street from me.”

This guy 100% knows what hes doing, he works on drag banshees trail banshees etc, literally has the name 2 stroke in his shops name. All he works on are banshees.

40 minutes ago, SeanC7 said:

This guy 100% knows what hes doing, he works on drag banshees trail banshees etc, literally has the name 2 stroke in his shops name. All he works on are banshees.

So because he has 2 stroke in his shop name, that must make him a 2 stroke god because not just anyone can own a company with 2 stroke in their name.

So because he has 2 stroke in his shop name, that must make him a 2 stroke god because not just anyone can own a company with 2 stroke in their name.
I guess you have selective reading and missed the rest of my message.