Mx banshee build

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pipes i would look as SLP.  you want to get your cylinders ported by a good guy that does it often.  

i would say pwk style 28mm carbs would be my choice.  the 2-1 setup isnt that great unless you want to spend some money. 

Both me and my bro ran the twin 28mm pwk carbs for a while, but ended up decideing on the 2-1 setup. it is way simpler to maintain and work on IMO

I run a graydon intake with a 38mm pwk airstiker but for mx a 36mm air striker would be a better choice, the Chariot intake can be made to work but is not as good flow around the steep splitter and the jetting is less consistant.

I agree pro ciruit pipes or FMF, they are better than the PT mids I was running anyway. PT mids are more of a wheely poping pipe with litte bottom and sign off early

Edited by Canada

2 hours ago, Canada said:

Both me and my bro ran the twin 28mm pwk carbs for a while, but ended up decideing on the 2-1 setup. it is way simpler to maintain and work on IMO

I run a graydon intake with a 38mm pwk airstiker but for mx a 36mm air striker would be a better choice, the Chariot intake can be made to work but is not as good flow around the steep splitter and the jetting is less consistant.

I agree pro ciruit pipes or FMF, they are better than the PT mids I was running anyway. PT mids are more of a wheely poping pipe with litte bottom and sign off early

What is the better 2-1 intake to look for? I bought the intake last year and am now finally starting the build. I'll sell it if need be. Im prob going to run a keihin 35.

Edited by Richard2112
Mistyped