Where in the f**k is there a shop near tioga county pa worth a damn?

I am so sick and fucking tired of fucking with this shop that's in my hometown ( only guy I've trusted with my shee's ever). He's phenomenal with a motor, gets me parts at hundreds cheaper than anywhere I've ever seen. But to get his ass around to actually do anything is like pulling fucking teeth. I have absolutely no time right now to work on my own shit and this fucker has had my banshee for 3 weeks just to tell me that the cdi I sent him got it going but it now is running on one cylinder. I just want to come home next weekend with my banshee done so I can rip. And suggestions on a good shop is greatly appreciated. 

Lol 3 weeks isn’t bad at all, especially if you’re not the only bike in the shop. CDI very rarely go bad. 

#1- pressure test

#2- compression test 

#3- electrical  systems check

Any good shop would perform these three basic tests and share results. If he’s as good as you say I would chill on the 3 weeks thing. A thorough check takes quite a bit of time. Pipes,air box , filters, carbs all gotta be disassembled to perform tests . Depending on his work load he might not be fucking you , just doing work as it came in

See that's the thing, anything done so far I've done in the back of his shop last weekend with what time I had. Had my girlfriend go check on it tonight and she said its been sitting outside in the rain n shit. Guess the guy has told her every day this week that he'll get to it tomorrow. Maybe Im just being a dick, ill try to chill.

Lol , I have a guy by me that is getting all my customers lately. It’s a hike for you tho . I pick n choose my battles now, he is young and hungry. If you end up needing someone I can hook you up with him. He’s been working on a ton of shees lately and I’m in his shop 2-3 days a week 

8 minutes ago, sleeper06 said:

Lol , I have a guy by me that is getting all my customers lately. It’s a hike for you tho . I pick n choose my battles now, he is young and hungry. If you end up needing someone I can hook you up with him. He’s been working on a ton of shees lately and I’m in his shop 2-3 days a week 

Hew man 2 things: if he's as good as people on here say u are I'd be glad to make the trip. I have a billet 10 mil crank, complete stock bottom end minus crank, pwk 38's and very soon a top end and whatever else I need from redline (Tyler said to tell cam his name and they would know what after, pretty much like one of his bikes I guess). Would u wanna assemble and tune everything? If so do you trench cases?

Having someone go in person is more in your face than an email or phone call..... I would do the same as the OP....

Hey fucker I am going to be back on (X) date, I want my shit ready........

11 hours ago, jeremyshee01 said:

Hew man 2 things: if he's as good as people on here say u are I'd be glad to make the trip. I have a billet 10 mil crank, complete stock bottom end minus crank, pwk 38's and very soon a top end and whatever else I need from redline (Tyler said to tell cam his name and they would know what after, pretty much like one of his bikes I guess). Would u wanna assemble and tune everything? If so do you trench cases?

Probably should of let Cam assemble it.  The guy knows a thing or two about banshees.

6 hours ago, pp13bnos said:

Probably should of let Cam assemble it.  The guy knows a thing or two about banshees.

Didn't completely know what I was getting into. This damn thing is gonna run me over twice as much as my 4 mil. Trying to cut expenses without sacrificing quality. This guy where my 4 mil is at gets me parts dirt cheap. Should save about a grand by getting it part by part.