Which cases should I use??

Ok so I’m in a bit of a dilemma. I have 2 sets of cases one is good without chain wack and the other is not. The one that is without chain damage has rusty studs, a small pry mark (not sure if that’s major), and the bushings that mount it seem a little worn. 8ee19b7e249ea46d048fa364d1dbdb59.jpg821e8b9904dbf1aff8dd78c2e961e49f.jpg5649066718f50c108ea22a2afb51d9e3.jpg

The one without chainwack looks polished with clean studs and nice looking mounts. ee18fa9f947cc7a780861ace271bc16d.jpgd8bac880f9b29a06230ff6c6b872ce3d.jpg

Which set of cases would you guys use??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wire brush the rusted studs, if the threads look good use the non whacked case.

All the threads are good for both cases. That little pry mark won’t affect anything will it? Is there anyway I can swap the clutch arm needle bearings?

If there is raised  metal that will interfere with the cases sitting flush then you need to make the seating surface flat. If it does not get into the sealing area then it is fine.

If there is raised  metal that will interfere with the cases sitting flush then you need to make the seating surface flat. If it does not get into the sealing area then it is fine.

Seen in picture 2. I’ll have to take them apart and check

• 1 month later...