Decent Craigslist posting thread

https://maine.craigslist.org/snw/d/banshee-fullbore-set/6540392072.html white

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/snw/d/banshee-parts/6549196587.html going to go look at this saturday, want the crank for a spare. But will sell the cylinders, and scrap the exhaust.

3 hours ago, nastyracing said:

Are you going to see the dude that got the lockout cover ? I need that I will PayPal you cash 

wasn't going to, but thought someone would be interested.... I'll call them and see if they are legit...pm you when I get an answer

that didn't last long, ad is for fenders and a seat cover now.... still reached out. 

Already gone.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 97Screamer said:

Is that your front end setup Toybreaker?

nope, I have a roll design front set up, I was more passing along the link for the shocks, It is a turn key upgrade for a stocker.... there is another C-listing not in maine with a laeger swingarm..... goona let that sit for a while longer and see if they want to sell, or hold out for their price.

That's good to know.  I won these parts in an auction in January on eBay for $250. Apparently this guy wasn't happy with that price and didn't have the balls or decency to refund my money or ship the parts. I had to wait three weeks to be able to file a claim on eBay and then go through that whole process since he was a bum. About a month later they popped back up on eBay for $600. Buyer beware.