Sandlake

hey i was just wondering if there's anyone out there that rides at sandlake, maybe i've seen you there before i dont know but let me know if you have

The New Guy is right... I used to be there quite a bit until my motor went under the knife. I am usually there with a fairly good size group. BIG PURPLE CHEVY on 44's puliinng a 26 foot trailer along with some other good sized Chevy and Dodges pulling similar sized trailers. We usually camp along the tree line across from the second parking lot. you probably wouldnt reconize my bike yet as it wasnt that fast then. My buddies bike maybe or him maybe. Big/short guy riding a red with purlple flames who is yet to beat out there. We usually hang out near the first bowl where we drag for the better part of the day. Anyway, if you do see us out there, we're pretty friendly unless you come up to our group talking shit, so feel free to stop on by if you see us.

yea i usually only ride in the summer time i try to ride in the fall and winter but i usually dont have the time. ive been to florence its pretty nice compared to sandlake but i still have fun there. it sux when it gets crowded there and you cant find a spot to go camping then we go camp in the sand and get stuck thats probably the fun part. people let me know when you go up ill try to! B)

caitlin