Chrome swingarm

15 minutes ago, budnelson15 said:

What is make it right? It was a $150 arm and $40 to ship.. want me to order you a new arm to replace it..

Don't know why you're mad at me but if you want to order me a new arm I'll take it. I never said you hid any damage in the pictures, I didn't look that close as the arm was already sold and now the Facebook listing is deleted. I assumed the repair could be seen in the pictures because I do recall the link went to a couple pictures that were much larger. In regards to the length,  I've measured stock arms very recently to order a new stock length and +2 for my bikes. A stock arm is ~18.75" center to center. Best I can tell from pictures yours is a -3 to -3.5". Like I said, maybe you didn't know which is why I suggested he contact you. I don't know either one of you and don't have a dog in the fight.

9 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

Don't know why you're mad at me but if you want to order me a new arm I'll take it. I never said you hid any damage in the pictures, I didn't look that close as the arm was already sold and now the Facebook listing is deleted. I assumed the repair could be seen in the pictures because I do recall the link went to a couple pictures that were much larger. In regards to the length,  I've measured stock arms very recently to order a new stock length and +2 for my bikes. A stock arm is ~18.75" center to center. Best I can tell from pictures yours is a -3 to -3.5". Like I said, maybe you didn't know which is why I suggested he contact you. I don't know either one of you and don't have a dog in the fight.

Hey screamer, ur over thinking this... you need some riding time on your shee, doctors orders lol 😂😂😂 twist that throttle some it will calm u down braaaaapppppp!

3 minutes ago, budnelson15 said:

Hey screamer, ur over thinking this... you need some riding time on your shee, doctors orders lol 😂😂😂 twist that throttle some it will calm u down braaaaapppppp!

I agree doc! Haven't gotten out on my shee in over a year so instead I get bored and read too many forums. Guess I should go start putting pieces on it!