521 Cub carbs questions

8 hours ago, RagunCajun said:

I run 180 mains in my 39's. I like it a little rich. I usually dont touch my carbs all year around. I'm also just remembered im not qualified to give advice on this stuff due to ignorance. Keep that in mind.

your not  THAT stupid

give yourself more creditz

Thanks but i couldnt delete my post so i edited it to say that. A person should know how skilled someone is especially when giving carb advice. Just look at all the terrible advice given on FB.

All i did was go up a size or two from what it was chassis dynoed on. Sure i'm not making the power i couldnt but we all know for my idle videos, it's fine.:rotflmao:

I hope you got that 521 ported OP. And if you did, the person ported it should be able to give you a good slightly rich starting point. Hell, a good vendor you got the jugs from should be able to give you a starting point.

I hope you got that 521 ported OP. And if you did, the person ported it should be able to give you a good slightly rich starting point. Hell, a good vendor you got the jugs from should be able to give you a starting point.

I got 72mm bore 10mil super serval cub cylinders with a clean up port already done. I did the port match on the case myself. I gotta say, from looking at these cylinders thoroughly, I don’t think there’s much room at all for porting. I could be wrong though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk