Banshee won’t find neutral when running

Drizzy

Banshee goes into neutral when it’s off very easy. When it’s running you never find neutral. I have before but after like 10 tries. Not a big deal but nice to be able to. I just slapped on a chariot billet clutch basket since my oem basket had the fingers worn. Also a new trail dune driveline clutch kit this weekend. Still having same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its more than likely the wore eccentric screw, its very easy to adjust. The clymers manual shows you how to do it exactly as well as how to bench test your transmission (which you wont be doing) you will have to remove your clutch basket though. a worm or un properly adjust screw will cause it

its more than likely the wore eccentric screw, its very easy to adjust. The clymers manual shows you how to do it exactly as well as how to bench test your transmission (which you wont be doing) you will have to remove your clutch basket though. a worm or un properly adjust screw will cause it

Is this what they call the shift arm bolt as well? And how do you know the bolt is worn? Wish I would of known when I changed this clutch this weekend I would of checked it lol

20 hours ago, Drizzy said:

Is this what they call the shift arm bolt as well? And how do you know the bolt is worn? Wish I would of known when I changed this clutch this weekend I would of checked it lol

there will be  little divet in the bolt where the shift arm spring rides, pull the basket and shift shaft you will see it, bend the tab back on the lock washer and crack the lock nut to remove.  they are un expensive to replace. if it were me id just get a new one and replace it any ways and re adjust it. I know what your saying, its nbd it still drives, but youd like to be able to put your bike in neutral and make srue your getting proper gear engagement with all the other gears too

there will be  little divet in the bolt where the shift arm spring rides, pull the basket and shift shaft you will see it, bend the tab back on the lock washer and crack the lock nut to remove.  they are un expensive to replace. if it were me id just get a new one and replace it any ways and re adjust it. I know what your saying, its nbd it still drives, but youd like to be able to put your bike in neutral and make srue your getting proper gear engagement with all the other gears too

Can you tell me what parts to order to replace before I tear down again?