Need advice on a hillshooter build, on just about everything

jeremyshee

So went to watch some hillclimb racing this past weekend here in pa n would love to try it next year. Only like 4 banshees there against 30 450's, only one shee worth a damn but blew up. Anyway, not gonna be hard core hillshooter, would like to try a 10 mill (never have). Need to know what type of porting, ideal length of swingarm, will b done on dirt so tire type, just spent a ton on elkas for my other shee but what I need there too. Yes this is serious, fuckin hate those four pokes killing shit, ill spend whatever. Would like to get a builder going on the motor while I wait on suspension and swing arm. Any advice is appreciated

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10cub on race gas will make 110ish hp. Id imagine you would want somewhere around a 6 over 8 over swing arm. Id run a fox shock if money wasent and issue. Only tire i ever like on dirt for high hp setups were 22" ambush. Give cameron a call for the motor. I really liked my 10cub he did.

10cub on race gas will make 110ish hp. Id imagine you would want somewhere around a 6 over 8 over swing arm. Id run a fox shock if money wasent and issue. Only tire i ever like on dirt for high hp setups were 22" ambush. Give cameron a call for the motor. I really liked my 10cub he did.
Sweet, thanks man. Answered my next question, redline it is. Fox sounds good too, don't really care a whole lot for my elkas, it was just a price was right thing. Hope it turns out good, saw what a few others 10mil cubs cost them. This will b it for me for a while.

Also i always have bought lonestar stuff. Is there a cheaper option without sacrificing quality as far as swingarm? And would u cut every other row off the ambushes?

As much as I cringe to say this (his head doesn't need to get any bigger) tyler (locogato) would be one that has done this and can point you in the right direction. Just be Thick skined and don't take his comments personal (kinda like talking to a teenager) when he gives you advice. But he may be a welth of knowledge in the direction you want to go on your build. 

As much as I cringe to say this (his head doesn't need to get any bigger) tyler (locogato) would be one that has done this and can point you in the right direction. Just be Thick skined and don't take his comments personal (kinda like talking to a teenager) when he gives you advice. But he may be a welth of knowledge in the direction you want to go on your build. 
Ill look him up on here, thanks. And ill take no offense, i laugh my ass off regularly on here from the comments, mostly cause fucktards ask for advise then don't take it. There's a few like special 06 and aeusully, that have helped a lot in the past and continued to do so. I take everyone advise and always am open to more

No. I haven't been on a hill since 2014.
Anyway I share could use some info on a hillclimb racing (3 wide) build. Would like a 10mil, need to know what type of porting, pipes, carbs, suspension, swing arm and anything else. Some knowledgeable people gave some good advice already but more is always welcome. They say u know your shit when it comes to hillshooting