Alky shooting out one pipe excessive

I don't think it's "rich" by any means or you wouldn't be backing out plugs. A true 155 is way to small and defeats the purpose of drilling the emultion to .122...

Check your compression also cause 18cc domes on a cub (unless it has a really narrow squish band and the squish is really loose) is going to be high. 

I would also look into electrical. May not be igniting the fuel properly. Check all grounds. Grind all paint to bare metal for the ground at cdi box. And also where the coil mounts. New ngk tb05ema spark plug boots, cut the wires back 1/2" before screwing new boots on

Edited by JUSTWANNARACE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's "rich" by any means or you wouldn't be backing out plugs. A true 155 is way to small and defeats the purpose of drilling the emultion to .122...
Check your compression also cause 18cc domes on a cub (unless it has a really narrow squish band and the squish is really loose) is going to be high. 
I would also look into electrical. May not be igniting the fuel properly. Check all grounds. Grind all paint to bare metal for the ground at cdi box. And also where the coil mounts. New ngk tb05ema spark plug boots, cut the wires back 1/2" before screwing new boots on

It may be drilled I'll ask the seller...and I get the boots....thanks for all the help..I'll make an update

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

I would mount the pump differently . But your blowing fuel out your pipes because needle seat is not sealing . What pump ? Need to figure out how to slow down fuel being fed to carbs . Pretty much over flowing carbs out floats also , and throwing fuel out the pipes I had this issue . Changed my seats and always take carbs apart n clean from going from gas to alky after purging. You will find bike make world of difference when you get correct volume of fuel being fed to carb. Nothing wrong w a pump just takes time to figure out . Good luck 

11 minutes ago, nastyracing said:

I would mount the pump differently . But your blowing fuel out your pipes because needle seat is not sealing . What pump ? Need to figure out how to slow down fuel being fed to carbs . Pretty much over flowing carbs out floats also , and throwing fuel out the pipes I had this issue . Changed my seats and always take carbs apart n clean from going from gas to alky after purging. You will find bike make world of difference when you get correct volume of fuel being fed to carb. Nothing wrong w a pump just takes time to figure out . Good luck 

Where your carbs converted to a pump, or actual pumper carbs?

Did you just get a fatter needle?

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk