Alky shooting out one pipe excessive

Not sure all what other deatails I can give. Bike ran great for the first few passes...I noticed the plug came loose on one side, I tightened back up, and now that same side pipe is gushing out fuel out that pipe, Which is what I said in my earlier posts. And my bike is on alky. What else would you need to know @ jtmachining..

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

Did u check the spark plug to see how it looks?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty small dome for a cub. And you said one of the o rings on the head was chewed up? With out seeing the o ring, I can't be definite, but detonation can make them get pretty gnarly. What kind of timing re you throwing at this thing?

It was chewed up pretty bad. And split. So do you reccommend a bigger dome like 20cc?

I will go out on a limb and say you have a bit to much compression and timing together. If that o ring looks melted at any point that's a major indicator. 

Ok thank you..the orings on both sides were pretty shredded...strings of rubber....but I'll order some 20cc domes...thanks again everyone