Fullbore hood and fender colors

Fullbore hood and fender colors  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

I'm seriously lost for that FullBore thing, why it pop time and time again??

They must think there will be renewed interest or something.

They quit making Banshee stuff because guys wouldn't spend $800 shipped on front and rear fenders.

The market hasn't changed that much. These guys are still broke dicks.

2 hours ago, specialblend07 said:

Why would you want the ugliest plastic manufacture to come back?

Stop that, or i will have to like you again!!

I know it's a question of taste, but i dont find Voltric or Fullbore better looking than stock or stock cutted.

Beside look, what after market plastic have to offer? Are they made with superior plastic? Are they more durable?? Genuine questions here.

7 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Stop that, or i will have to like you again!!

I know it's a question of taste, but i dont find Voltric or Fullbore better looking than stock or stock cutted.

Beside look, what after market plastic have to offer? Are they made with superior plastic? Are they more durable?? Genuine question here.

yes claude full bore used to use this special material called "boltenstein" its rare

• Like 1

I like the fullbore because it has a cut out for the radiator cap. I like the one piece hoods because they are easier and faster to get on and off. I like that I only need 4 bolts to secure the one piece hoods. I like the front fenders being eliminated and a nice clean finish.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

• Like 1

I would buy a full set of fullbore's if the pricing was better, a full set of OEM is cheaper with dealer discount, then fullbore plus having to deal with shipping/boarder ECT. If the price was better and easier access to us northerners, I would buy a set.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 1:07 AM, n2otoofast4u said:

HS or nothing. Rest of dat chit is nonsense! The Fast Fibers that Brian did were ok. You could cut them well enough to be ok.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have a set of fast fibers from JDs old bike. I was gunna sell em but im keeping them for my drag build this winter