110 octane fuel

Im new to the banshee and two stroke game. Just picked up an 2001 about 2 weeks ago.  Im replacing a lot of stuff, sprockets, chain, Carb boots, coil, plugs, flushed the coolant and changed the trans oil. Its not the prettiest but seems solid. My question is if I run race fuel:

1. Does the mix ratio need to be higher? (more oil)

2. Are there special two stroke oild just for race fuel? (Like klotz benol?)

Also anything else i need to check or replace ?

Im new to the banshee and two stroke game. Just picked up an 2001 about 2 weeks ago.  Im replacing a lot of stuff, sprockets, chain, Carb boots, coil, plugs, flushed the coolant and changed the trans oil. Its not the prettiest but seems solid. My question is if I run race fuel:
1. Does the mix ratio need to be higher? (more oil)
2. Are there special two stroke oild just for race fuel? (Like klotz benol?)
Also anything else i need to check or replace ?

110 isn't worth running unless you've got a built motor

lots of power, like maybe 3X as much.

I think you mis understood my question, with a SuperCub because of the porting and tuning you have to use 110 in order to create max power, otherwise it runs like a turd. But with a stock motor with a cool head like this guy has is it really going to create that much more power, I remember when my banshee was stock and I tried 110 and it did nothing noticeable for me. The guy that owns 1 Stop in Reedsport said it was a waist of money and wouldn't do anything significant.

in reality is isnt bad, it has no ethanol which is the devil, but it going to make more power, just be more consistent of a fuel, but will also drain you pocket down fast. 

so i would think the explanation is that it is better if you have a bunch of extra money laying around, but isnt required.

The only time higher octane is going to make a big power difference is when you have the supporting mods that require it.