Full part out 10cub

I'd really like to see the motor go first before I start tearing apart the rest of the bike.

stock titled frame nothing cut or modified, 10 mill cub on alky, full drag port by K&T, TZ and max load bearings, WCR extreme duneable override 2 thru 5, lock up, fast racing fibers and plates, chariot head w/ removable domes, still has off the shelf 23cc domes, full polished packard lectrons 40mm bored to 41.5w/dual power jets, v'3's, small bore shearers, dual pingle,dynatek coil

This motor has very little time on it after sending cylinders to millennium technologies to be honed and re nikasiled.

+12 swingarm, JJ&A play axle, 14 paddle staggered extremes on drag cuts, 76 RO, marvin shaw fronts

Looking for $3400 for complete motor without pipes or carbs, if that goes, I would list prices on everything else.

thank you

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg~c100

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

I'd really like to see the motor go first before I start tearing apart the rest of the bike.
stock titled frame nothing cut or modified, 10 mill cub on alky, full drag port by K&T, TZ and max load bearings, WCR extreme duneable override 2 thru 5, lock up, fast racing fibers and plates, chariot head w/ removable domes, still has off the shelf 23cc domes, full polished packard lectrons 40mm bored to 41.5w/dual power jets, v'3's, small bore shearers, dual pingle,dynatek coil
This motor has very little time on it after sending cylinders to millennium technologies to be honed and re nikasiled.
+12 swingarm, JJ&A play axle, 14 paddle staggered extremes on drag cuts, 76 RO, marvin shaw fronts
Looking for $3400 for complete motor without pipes or carbs, if that goes, I would list prices on everything else.
thank you
IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0739.jpg
IMG_0710.jpg~c100
IMG_0285.jpg
IMG_0284.jpg
IMG_0283.jpg

How much for the override

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk