Another thread on....

bansheeboy91

YFZ vs Works. I've got works on the front for now. they haven't been serviced or replaced in the 7 years I've had the bike. I have an oportunity to swap them out for YFZ shocks from a 2013 450R. Any thoughts?

Suspension on my bike is old and beat up but still rideable. Opinions?

Run the yfz shocks. Zilla is mistaken when he says YFZ shocks will not work on a banshee. They actually shine on a banshee the key is to correct the lean angle to mass coefficient. When doing this you should run the shocks upside down that way the angle of inertia is much lower resulting in a much smoother ride.

• Like 2

Run the yfz shocks. Zilla is mistaken when he says YFZ shocks will not work on a banshee. They actually shine on a banshee the key is to correct the lean angle to mass coefficient. When doing this you should run the shocks upside down that way the angle of inertia is much lower resulting in a much smoother ride.

this guy knows what's up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't listen to ddq. He's always worried someone is going to put jump him on a banshee. With those new tech yfz shocks you probably will so he's trying to talk you out of it.

99Michael made DDQ look like a little bitch when he was at the dunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1