87 Banshee Rebuild....... and she lasted 15 min

You can use the stock adjuster screw from the OEM one you have now. Just take it out and thread it in the pancake bearing but, sometimes the stock screw can come up a little short and not adjust just right which is why chariot is better because it comes with a longer one. You can make the stock one work though you might have to flip the pancake bearing around the other way to have enough thread on the adjuster screw to get the lock nut on depending on how long the little billet part is. I put a little blue Loctite on the screw when I do it because I have seen them come off

Prob should have just called fast racing like I suggested, none of this nonsense would be necessary, you'd be opening a box Monday, if you can't get him let me know I'll get him

Well I called a few places and this fella called back first. Explained what I needed and seemed legit. $230 ready to bolt on wasn't bad either. Just gotta figure out some new gaskets and build a leak down tester to use (which luckily I have all the parts I use to pressure test the tanks I build laying around). So hopefully next by the middle of next week - I'll be back in the saddle for another 11 seconds aka two pump chump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a guy that has some 35 mm PWKs. I sold him some 39 mm alky carbs so I'm sure he'd sell the gas 35s.

There are a few carbs where the floats are on pins like that. Lectron and Mikuni TMs. Both good carbs.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I may just clean these VM34 up real good and go through them with a fine tooth comb but man they were spotless and the overall shape of the carbs is great compared to some stuff I've seen. The cables aren't as tight in the top as I'd like but that's what the rubber boot is for I'm imagining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1