Oversized radiators

Looking to upgrade my oem radiator. It's in good shape for being an 89 but I want to change it out with a new one. Are those 100 dollar special radiators any good? Looking at some others price range 300-400 dollars and more. I'm looking for quality and something that has a good reputation on here...

That money could of been spent better elsewhere imo

don't you just love how ppl ask what they should do, the guys who know a thing or two give them the best answer and they completely blow you off?

My theory is, if we give them bad info first, maybe they will do the opposite and choose the proper path?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

don't you just love how ppl ask what they should do, the guys who know a thing or two give them the best answer and they completely blow you off?

My theory is, if we give them bad info first, maybe they will do the opposite and choose the proper path?

It's almost like typing "trail bikes ftw" in every post then that person selling their serval to get into drag bikes. :shrugani:

dont matter what you say.... most have already made up their mind when asking a question and just wait and hope someone will come up with the same thing they thought off and do it regardless lol

I sure did listen when i did my build

• Like 1

It's almost like typing "trail bikes ftw" in every post then that person selling their serval to get into drag bikes. :shrugani:

I sure did listen when i did my build

I still have a serval and a stock banshee and a rappy 700. I still trail the fuck out of them.

• Like 1