Banshee carb problem

Okay so banshee was running fine until I rebuilt carbs. Put back same jets I was using before only rebuilt since floats did not hold. Issue I'm having is it revs up high when I pull the choke out almost sounds like air leak? Also seem like it starts running really lean and smokes really whit smoke out of left pipe. Right one smokes also but not as bad. When choke is in it idles like a champ? Any help would be appreciated I'm stuck.

Pilot is 30 mains are 330. Open air box with uni pod filters, t5 pipes, vforce3 reeds. Stock bore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: found issue for Reving up when I pulled choke out. I had the bowls mixed up

Now I have another problem. I'm getting pretty white smoke from left pipe the choke carb side. Won't stay running on that cylinder and spitting fuel from pipe. If I plug pipe it revs up if I plug the right pipe she dies. Sprayed of of cleaner all around and don't think I have leak. Did notice one of the carb boots had small tear on top. Would this do it?

White smoke is head gasket, can you pressure test the coolant system. By the way spraying carb clean won't suffice in finding an air leak on this type of engine. What's your float height set at?

I'm not missing any coolant though. And I don't have equipment to do the leak down test Ima have to take it to shop and prolly get charged arm and leg. But set the carb floats at about 20mm. Another thing I did was put my hand to cover the right exhaust pipe (looking from rear) and she dies. If I do it on left (side that's smoking pretty bad) it keeps going and revs up. Don't know if this pin points anything or matters. Any help would be appreciated. I have about 4 tanks since this engine got new top and bottom end put in.