POSSIBLE full part out

I am selling clues...

I stopped by to pick some parts up from them and mentioned the banshee and that I'd love to have them do a custom MX front end and maybe rear end.  They said they love doing stuff like that but they were too busy at the time and to keep in contact with them about it.  I think I'd rather have a Walsh banshee chassis than anything else tbh.  I'd hurt someone to have a Pro-Trax or Outlaw chassis but I've also only ever seen 4 for sale and who else has a Walsh Banshee?

Yeah but it's not the best looking bike ever made lol. But your right I heavily considered that when I almost pulled the trigger on that red laeger banshee that was quad of the month on here. Guy wasn't too far and wanted 7000 fully built with and old Duncan eliminator motor. End of the day I'm good with what I got but everybody wants one. If I break or bend something the parts are unlimited and I'm not out of commission for months if they will even make it.