2007 Banshee rebuild starts

Is this a 4 mil?

my fav pipes SLP for playing around, PC’s for all around, and CPI/SCP for top end road riding.

Nice bike!

No, just stock bore and stroke, but mx ported. Yes starting to lean towards SLP or CPI

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

There both on completely opposite sides of the spectrum.

30 minutes ago, Canadianshee said:

No, just stock bore and stroke, but mx ported. Yes starting to lean towards SLP or CPI

Should be a nice little engine

There both on completely opposite sides of the spectrum.
Should be a nice little engine
Yes totally agree. Ive riden a few bike with cpi's and do like their power delivery but have gone through this fourm and the SLP's seem to be a better match for this build.
Hoping it will perform well, still have a bunch of work to do on it over the winter.

• Like 1

considering you got the 10mil with shearers id prob just recommend getting the SLP's.

youl have 1 big motor with high end oriented pipes and another motor that will be ideal for MX / trails.

you could always throw on the shearers on this one if you ever wanted to change it up for a weekend or what not if you dont plan on running the 10

considering you got the 10mil with shearers id prob just recommend getting the SLP's.

youl have 1 big motor with high end oriented pipes and another motor that will be ideal for MX / trails.

you could always throw on the shearers on this one if you ever wanted to change it up for a weekend or what not if you dont plan on running the 10
Watching the exchange rate now lol.

• 2 months later...

Still plugging away at this. Waiting for rear rotor bracket for axel to show up, so i can finish.
New powdercoated wheelman stock length swing arm, with Elka LT shock and link. JJ&A black anodized axel carrier with tusk extendable axel. JDS Customs sprocket and brake rotor gaurds and rad overflow relocation bracket. New wire harness from Kolmposive Concepts, swapped out K&N filters to Uni Dual stage with outerwears. Test fitting new SLP pipes, will need to wrap pipes with heat tape. Installed YFZ 450 front calipers and replaced headlights. Leak down passed. 8bba9202b6e89350a2070ea82005f572.jpgf6461cf8c23d511ff7291a15d81a9f67.jpg02cf0fb958f75528c4af326b32975e3e.jpgd8dde2d935c6ac58e3baf0c6a80ad2c3.jpg9606b8a308ae60e02ed81d0eaeefadf0.jpgd0bd580e14586301e91baa8afc5ab3a4.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...