Banshee cylinder questions.

Soli

Ok everyone I need some help. 7 mill billet 443 cub motor 68mm blaster pistons 24cc domes mod quad head. Has port work done but not sure to what degree, all I know is it was ported prior to redline. motor was rebuilt by redline racing. Fuel used was premium pump gas with a 50-1 mix. Had one ride on it and now the right piston looks like hell. Big pits on the right piston and the dome. Pulled the cylinders off and there was pretty bad scoring on the walls and the side of the piston. What would cause this? I'm sending the cylinders off to millennium technology's to be replated. Any ideas on what would cause this would be great. Thanks a bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What oil were you using? I know everyone gonna hate but why you running 50:1 on that motor if your not competitive drag. 32:1 and they're happy for a long time.you also have to be careful with oils at this time of year some separate in temps below 40* , it's best to call the number on the bottle and pick there brain, if they don't know don't run it. I've had two bikes within the last month squeak top ends from oil separation . Both engines held pressure tests before tear down so after some testing and fuel tests that was the only explanation unless both these guys flat out put no oil in

• 4 weeks later...

Ok everyone I need some help. 7 mill billet 443 cub motor 68mm blaster pistons 24cc domes mod quad head. Has port work done but not sure to what degree, all I know is it was ported prior to redline. motor was rebuilt by redline racing. Fuel used was premium pump gas with a 50-1 mix. Had one ride on it and now the right piston looks like hell. Big pits on the right piston and the dome. Pulled the cylinders off and there was pretty bad scoring on the walls and the side of the piston. What would cause this? I'm sending the cylinders off to millennium technology's to be replated. Any ideas on what would cause this would be great. Thanks a bunch

maybe a circlip came out