Crazy project. Lots of questions

BUSA RIDER

• 2 weeks later...

Busa rider, it was good meeting you today. If you want to text me videos and or pics of everything, I'll post them here for you. Looks like you have a great start already and I hope the shit I sent you helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a pretty good ride to do in a day but the visit. And getting to see your shop and bikes made it worth it easy. Gonna make my project so much easier you've got one hell of a cool setup there. And thanks for helping me with the bikes and parts. Haven't had much time to get back to working on it But from a quick look it seems like banshee clutch basket and clutch cover will fit on an rd. Sure hoping so. I will be sending some vids and pics of this as I go Looking forward to seeing them on here

• Like 1

Hey Ryan I've been working some with the parts u helped me on. There gonna make my project a LOT better. Had a blast while I was there, Thanks man took a little doing but the lockup cover is gonna b really cool haven't got the bikes down to parts yet but will b soon

You got those big boy engines back yet??

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Ive been working on it some but it seems like every step takes a lot of work. And I'm jumping back and forth from one thing to another. Right now I'm working on the ignition setup and have decided for now to make it a 90 degree firing order. Sure hopping it makes it sound cool ( kinda like two banshees racing side by side I hope). Wondering if anybody knows what the ignition advance curve looks like on a banshee or maybe a zeeltronic ? curve I know I can't hope to do as well as an electronic curve but I do believe I can get it to be dramatically better than a simple fixed ignition which it seems the air cooled Rd's ran on

• 4 weeks later...