*1996 Custom Banshee*

thepimp96

I thought that posting it on hear would actually help but apparently everyone on hear is a bunch of chuckleheads who want to just talk shit. This is the for sale section right? So if interested let me know if not why are you looking at it? ooooooo wait because you guys are know it alls since you post on this forum every day....and you see another banshee that has a stoker crank and aftermarket carbs and........a better engine, what does that even mean, I didn't know better meant less HP. But it has shearer pipes so it has to be faster. Obviously I'm in the presence of dumbasses

So how much power does your bike make?

Actually? Not a guess by the guy that built it.

You are talking to know it alls.

People that have owned a bunch of these bikes.

Look through the for sale section and check the prices.

You'll get a good idea of where your bike falls.

7k will get you a pretty sweet machine.

Yours is OK.

I thought that posting it on hear would actually help but apparently everyone on hear is a bunch of chuckleheads who want to just talk shit. This is the for sale section right? So if interested let me know if not why are you looking at it? ooooooo wait because you guys are know it alls since you post on this forum every day....and you see another banshee that has a stoker crank and aftermarket carbs and........a better engine, what does that even mean, I didn't know better meant less HP. But it has shearer pipes so it has to be faster. Obviously I'm in the presence of dumbasses

Look here you fucking stinky pussy piss flap. That fucking bike is mediocre at best in the world of bangshee's. Half the shit your cock holster has spewed is utter nonsense and it's clear that you have less clues than the strung out hobo known around here as Skeeter! So take your shit fucking attitude, over priced junk, and get the fuck outta here!

Look here you fucking stinky pussy piss flap. That fucking bike is mediocre at best in the world of bangshee's. Half the shit your cock holster has spewed is utter nonsense and it's clear that you have less clues than the strung out hobo known around here as Skeeter! So take your shit fucking attitude, over priced junk, and get the fuck outta here!

back to 2016 attitude are ya?!?!?
  • Like 1

I feel like you have some anger built up little buddy? It may be time that you and your forum friends get together and jerk each other off to let off some steam, rather then spending your worthless life spitting out every one liner from 6th grade like every other keyboard warrior. Proving my point that if any of the ignorant pieces of shit talking actually worked on a bike rather than playing the role of a scroat neck troll on a "forum for fuckups" who need help putting a gas cap on, maybe you could overcome yourself in needing to act like an attention whore. But due to your last post, I think you like being a waste of skin. So no takers? Ha

I feel like you have some anger built up little buddy? It may be time that you and your forum friends get together and jerk each other off to let off some steam, rather then spending your worthless life spitting out every one liner from 6th grade like every other keyboard warrior. Proving my point that if any of the ignorant pieces of shit talking actually worked on a bike rather than playing the role of a scroat neck troll on a "forum for fuckups" who need help putting a gas cap on, maybe you could overcome yourself in needing to act like an attention whore. But due to your last post, I think you like being a waste of skin. So no takers? Ha

You're a moron.

Had a guy tell me on cl once that he had a lot of money wrapped up in his bike, and when I asked what mods.....he replied ohh it's stock, but I've got money in maintenance, and gas lmao.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1