Ideal swing arm length for dune and trails

Abtx

I've tightened up the rear shock and i also tried 15/41 for the first month or two. I currently have a couple new 16t's in the shed. I will try the stock swing arm first. I want my handling back and then it will fit inback my truck with the trail gate up. There's no sand here so no worries. Ive ridden in sand with my bike with haulers and it was ridiculous. It dead hooked most of the time.

I may put the 16/41 combo on. It's for me to do right now. I only care about 1st-4th.  5th and 6th are kinda pointless and fast for the cane fields. It suppose to rain all weekend so i wont be able to try it this weekend.

How does it act playing around with a stock swing arm? That's exactly why I hate my +6. Got video? I been trying to trade for a stock length. I'll have to just buy one.

It's a blast. Stands up a lot but it's a good balance between power and traction on dirt. Pavement your in the sky. Grass field and it grabs put ur nuts on the tank and hold on. I got done and asked myself why did I make this thing so fast.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk