What crank is this 29L rods

Rockstar

Ya from everything in coming across it seems like its a wang crank, its goin to the scrap pile I guess... All in all I'm very pleased with everything I got in the trade but this is why we pull em down and check what's really in there.... Almost never can trust a sellers word in this world...

Yeah who knows.. Maybe he did know, maybe he didnt. Thats the gamble you take when you buy used stuff that you didnt put together youself.. Im pretty sure my first banshee I bought was stolen but I was 16 and didnt care lol there were so many red flags at the deal it was stupid. I just showed up and gave him how ever much he was asking, no negotiation involved.. oh to be young.

Lol I know what you mean man. Been down that route once. Never buy anything with emotions, you will pay an arm and a leg.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ya from everything in coming across it seems like its a wang crank, its goin to the scrap pile I guess... All in all I'm very pleased with everything I got in the trade but this is why we pull em down and check what's really in there.... Almost never can trust a sellers word in this world...

How did you measure it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry for my absence vacation was definitely overdue, I never had a chance to measure anything before I left so as we all know I'm sitting here in suspense waiting to get home to get a good look at things... I was told its a 421 serval which the jugs and 68mm pistons were there to support the claims but I was in contact with original owner who said he had a shop build it for him so he was just telling me what the shop told him was in their... Obviously no hot rod crank but as long as its a 4 mill crank set up I can toss the wang and have Cam put me together a strong hot rod set up...