Back from the Dyno (Need Advice)

danny

Hey everyone,

I just got back from the local Dyno and pretty disappointed. I'm wanting some input on what I might be missing.

I have a fresh 4mm long rod build, HJR dune play port, 64.5 jugs, 35mm air strikers, shearer in frame pipes, complete Hinson clutch kit, 1-5 override, 20cc cut domes by HJR, squish is .050, 170psi on both cylinders confirmed, +4 timing, 162 main, 52 pilot.

The bike made 62hp, 40 torque, looked to flatten out pretty bad after 8k RPM.

Thoughts?

775b0d3e0c30a3a272dd4b4facb6ea87.jpg2afa5dd0e329328aff93e53d6e596709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^that?

What fuel are you running?

Also, have you gone over electrical? Gapped it all correctly and made sure the flywheel nubs are even? Flywheel still magnetic? Coil grounded well? New spark plug caps? Dialectric grease and cleaned all plugs and connections?

Positive squish is .050?

I have my drag bike, it's sitting behind the first one in the pic. Runs alcohol, stretched frame, etc. This bike was put together with pieces from past bikes, might look like an intentional drag bike, but mostly just parts I already had.

Tricked, I missed the other part of your reply, thanks for the input. I'm running 50/50 race pump. All the electrical appears to be functioning, however, I'll check all of the above. I didn't confirm the squish, specs were passed to me from Kevin. Really appreciate the input everyone!