Cheetah Powervalves

Awhile back there was a discussion about Cheetah PV setups. Someone mentioned in the thread that there was a set of powervalves that would fit the Cheetah cylinders other then the crappy trinity ones. I forget who mentioned it and they never said what powervalves they were. If someone has some insight into this, please let me know.

Thanks

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

There was a shop that made some back before 2010. Can't remember who it was though. The only other option I've seen that is available were from VES. They do snowmobile stuff mostly and I believe they required some creative fitting. Don't bother looking in to the TSS stuff as that ship sailed long ago.

Cool thanks. I have been looking at other powervalves and there are some that look like they may fit. But without having some kind of measuements I don't want to spend the money for something that "might" fit.

It sucks that TSS failed big time. They had some cool ideas

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

There was a shop that made some back before 2010. Can't remember who it was though. The only other option I've seen that is available were from VES. They do snowmobile stuff mostly and I believe they required some creative fitting. Don't bother looking in to the TSS stuff as that ship sailed long ago.

Was it Eddie Sanders racing?

• 4 weeks later...