Driveline LP cylinders vs Serval cub cylinders

hazacookie

Hi guys, so i have been reading up a lot over the past month or so and have decided to make the jump to a 4 mill. So here is the big question that i would like to get some input on, are the Serval cub cylinders really worth the nearly $300 difference in the LP Driveline cylinders? I understand that the Serval cub is a more proven setup, but from the very few topics i could find over Driveline cylinders the numbers looked pretty close. Any input is appriciated, i am just trying to educate myself before i go a drop that much money.

• Like 1

Hi guys, so i have been reading up a lot over the past month or so and have decided to make the jump to a 4 mill. So here is the big question that i would like to get some input on, are the Serval cub cylinders really worth the nearly $300 difference in the LP Driveline cylinders? I understand that the Serval cub is a more proven setup, but from the very few topics i could find over Driveline cylinders the numbers looked pretty close. Any input is appriciated, i am just trying to educate myself before i go a drop that much money.

I think the unknown thing is the 'proven' part. No complain sor far but not as many setup vs cp cyl yet.

I like mine.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

I received my LP driveline cylinders last week they look great! Just waiting for my crank and few other goodies from Jeff at fast and ill be slapping her together, can't wait!

Ayesully810 i will also be wait for your thread..

I received my LP driveline cylinders last week they look great! Just waiting for my crank and few other goodies from Jeff at fast and ill be slapping her together, can't wait!

Ayesully810 i will also be wait for your thread..

Jeff is such a cool dude. Him and cody are always there to answer my juvenile questions. Hoping to have the case dropped in tomorrow, pipes, carbs reeds etc all together before I go to work. Then hopefully ill be able to start breaking it in thursday as long as I got all the right jets, then Ill be heading to driveline soon to get her on the dyno. 

Edited by Ayesully810