Trans oil

How many peeps actually pay attention to trans/shift fork/clutch wear here to even know how fluid etc is workin

I do.

But I don't have an over ride.

I replace my shit every or every other season.

And until some one gives me a data analysis sheet that shows how and why the oil molecules are broken down, bad, or whatever else people say I don't believe it.

I've never smoked a clutch just normal riding no issues or bad adjustments.

Never burnt up a trans with everything correctly adjusted.

I never run 'multiple purpose' things in my engines. I better like specific one.

Even if most call for 10w30, i will not run engine oil my tranny.

Why? Are there gears turning in your car engine? Is it hot?

Do you think the engineers just said fuck it, run 710 in it?

No please, keep it going. I always like this topic.

If someone has has a great point, I'll change my mind.

I've been proven wrong before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm not sure to even understand your point.

Correct me if i'm wrong, youre saying that you always used 10w30 and it worked pretty well so far?

I belive you. My point is that there is a specific oil for that purpose, made by experts in tribology.

I would probably never see the difference between the bell ray 80w vs 10w30, for what i'm doing with my Shee.

But i am 100% sure, that in a racing environement, where everything pushed to their limits, the specific oil will do better.

So since i will not take the time to make a deep analysis, i will simply trust Bel Ray's tribologists.

I'm not sure to even understand your point.

Correct me if i'm wrong, youre saying that you always used 10w30 and it worked pretty well so far?

I belive you. My point is that there is a specific oil for that purpose, made by experts in tribology.

I would probably never see the difference between the bell ray 80w vs 10w30, for what i'm doing with my Shee.

But i am 100% sure, that in a racing environement, where everything pushed to their limits, the specific oil will do better.

So since i will not take the time to make a deep analysis, i will simply trust Bel Ray's tribologists.

Not for nothing.

I've been to belrays plant. Even the fucking mice won't hang out there.

The reason the shit is 25 a quart isn't because it's some miracle oil, it's because they have a guy sitting there pulling a lever filling each bottle individually.

They don't care about there motorsports section. There bread and butter are the oils they make for the drillers.

U don't need info u said ur good. I do use LWO

Like I said, if someone can prove with facts why something is superior I'm all ears.

Been proven wrong before, have had my mind changed before.

But if I label 10w30 as a superior trans oil better then everything and have a nice little story written up, people will buy it.

Will anyone test it before and after they run it? Has anyone done side by side with type f 1030 and magic juice?

• Like 1

Like I said, if someone can prove with facts why something is superior I'm all ears.

Been proven wrong before, have had my mind changed before.

But if I label 10w30 as a superior trans oil better then everything and have a nice little story written up, people will buy it.

Will anyone test it before and after they run it? Has anyone done side by side with type f 1030 and magic juice?

I've just tested my own junk. IDC wat peeps use