Low end power.

building a banshee for bottom end power is like building a V10 f350 for fuel economy. its a two stroke its meant to scream, secondly its designed to have top end power. a 250r has tons of bottom end and even then it gets destroyed on the bottom end vs a yfz450. On a track my friends yfz450 can almost get through an entire lap on our local track in 4th were as my 250r has to drop down to 2nd.

Not even a little truth to this.

Not even a little truth to this.

Bring me a 250r with more bottom end then a yfz.

Bring me a Banshee people with more bottom end then a yfz.

Iv ridden, built, raced, banshees, 250rs yfz fuck even a craptor. And I promise you a banshee a banshee can't make torque like the competition.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Bring me a 250r with more bottom end then a yfz.

Bring me a Banshee people with more bottom end then a yfz.

Iv ridden, built, raced, banshees, 250rs yfz fuck even a craptor. And I promise you a banshee a banshee can't make torque like the competition.

2 strokes can make just as much.

Just need the correct setup.

So are the guys running 2 stroke bikes in the GNCC and hare scrambles doing it wrong?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Seriously? That's your answer. I raced all my bikes 2 strokes are great no chance they can do what a cammed piped yfz can in the bottom end and then go full rip and keep up to a banshee.

My 250r is a 310 +4mill it has tons of bottom end it was made for mx i promise you it can't compete with a 4 stroke. I can beat 4 strokes but that's cuz they suck.

How many hare scrambles you race?

Seriously? That's your answer. I raced all my bikes 2 strokes are great no chance they can do what a cammed piped yfz can in the bottom end and then go full rip and keep up to a banshee.

My 250r is a 310 +4mill it has tons of bottom end it was made for mx i promise you it can't compete with a 4 stroke. I can beat 4 strokes but that's cuz they suck.

How many hare scrambles you race?

None. There is no atv Racing in my state.

But I've seen enough and followed enough to see that guys are running 2 strokes just as much as 4 strokes.

Why?

They are literally in the tightest, roughest terrain. Where all they need us low end.

If the 2 strokes couldn't compete, why would they use them?

Really bro? You've seen and followed.

Maybe go out and ride instead of telling randoms on bhq that there completely wrong after they've spent a shit ton of money testing, riding, and racing

I'm sure the factory teams spent more raced more and tested more then you.

But they still use 2 strokes.

So do you know more then them? Are they doing it wrong?

The big v twin utility bikes have insane off the line power. So they can do better than a banshee.

I'm not here to argue about that though. Just trying to figure out what is low end.

My serval seems to have massive low end. But maybe it's just massive mid range. It's been a few years since I road a 450 to compare.