Low end power.

I'm wanting to build it for dune/trail I was thinking a 421 4mil serval with t6's advanced timing, vforce4, and 2-1 with a 38mm pwk. Thoughts?

Wasting your time on that Serval putting T6's and 2/1 intake. Maybe try that combo out on ported stock cylinders and save lots of money. Check out SLP exhaust, it seems to be able to make more low end, yet make the same horsepower as bigger inframes. There are Dynos of them on 4mil motors with great results for earlier power, don't know how bigger motors would respond to those pipes though.

SLP's are great on stock engine too for woods riding.

Absolutely! However, when I got to o play with a set on the ice they felt like they signed off to early for wide open riding. But that's not what they were designed for, and you could easily compensate with gearing if need be.

building a banshee for bottom end power is like building a V10 f350 for fuel economy.  its a two stroke its meant to scream, secondly its designed to have top end power. a 250r has tons of bottom end and even then it gets destroyed on the bottom end vs a yfz450. On a track my friends yfz450 can almost get through an entire lap on our local track in 4th were as my 250r has to drop down to 2nd.