1st time Banshee Owner

Sure you didn't smash shit up when you wiped out? Pipes , frame? Buy new, or used exhaust. Eventually you will want to, and it would be a different animal.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Edited by bigweav81

Yea everything was fine, the 0-ring that was in it was still brand new when I replaced it. I don't have the money for new pipes, would silicone hold the compression?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IF you cleaned it well with brake cleaner, let dry, used high temp rtv , let set/dry 24hrs minimum it might seal if shit isn't all bent and fucked up.

• Like 1

Since you mentioned you replaced the stator shortly after you bought the quad, which brand did you buy?  I ask because I've seen some videos showing the same symptoms when you have a bad stator.  Breaks up in higher rpm like hitting a rev limiter.  Lots of guys on here say OEM or nothing when it comes to buying a new stator.  Might be worth a shot to test yours just to be sure.

• Like 1

Yeah you could be right, it's a cheap stator off eBay and I had alot of trouble with keeping the eye stable, an then when I put the plastic back on, it was pushing it into the flywheel. Really would hate to wrestle that thing again, considering it's running without hitting the flywheel now.....but...you could be right..I'm going to seal this pipe with silicone an then price a 0EM stator if it doesn't work.

Well I got it sealed tight, definitely sounds better but it still stutters at the top of the rpm. Hope it's not my stator...guess I'll hunt down a 0EM stator and see if that's it.....was also thinking maybe my carbs went alittle out of sync when I installed the new cable?

I fixed it!!!!! I was re-routing my throttle cable cause I didn't like the way someone had did it and it was rubbing against the little wires on the side of the cdi box and 1 of the wires was loose and I pushed it in an it went CLICK!