Thank You Banshee HQ

I threw the 280s in and shee is running like a champ holy shit the difference of being off a jet size and a clip off. Now my plugs are a nice coffee brownish color after ripping around for about an hour or so on it. Everyone that has helped me was very knowledgeable and I appreciate your experience and skill at this. I came into this in the dark and I have learned tons off of this forum and still much more to come. All that's left is my jds customs grill to come in and some rubber...

Edited by 1993_banshee

It's a pain in ass for me but they look nice and I also wear a size 13 boot so smaller feet would be better. I have to use my heel but my bike starts easy so I'm ok with it. Also I would think a billet kickstarter would not only look nicer but maybe a more fluent kick with the nerfs

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to throw out a thank u out there to.

This site has helped me a bunch of times. U guys got so much info built up on here its crazy, somtimes ill just read for hours lol. Here and there yull run into the generic forum ass hole but thats anywere lol.

Anyways bansheeHQ is the shit and thanks for shareing and spreading the info and exsperince you guys on here have.

Edited by Yamahafan#1

Lots of people helped me with my build as well. It took a couple years, lots of post, lots of pm's but it was done right the first time. Saved lots of money in the long run not doing things two and three times. That's why I am a supporting member.

Lots of people helped me with my build as well. It took a couple years, lots of post, lots of pm's but it was done right the first time. Saved lots of money in the long run not doing things two and three times. That's why I am a supporting member.

Hell ya man, couldent have said it better