Question about value of banshee

I have a 2001 Banshee that I'm looking to sell. It's not running, but it needs very few parts to get running and I was wondering what I should ask for it.

The parts that it does need will be a crank and the gear cluster that is on the right side and carbs. Also needs a clutch cover. I'll have to check to see if anything else is needed. It has sat for a little while, so not sure what has dried out in the meantime.

I have quite a bit of aftermarket parts on it. Mods that I can remember off the top of my head.

4mill long rod dune port by Patriot Racing stock cylinders, 20 over and might need to go to 30 over but could be good with a hone.

RK Tech head set up for high octane, but it will need new orings

First generation Rocket pipes,

RPM axle and front hubs.

Lone star sprocket hub and axle nut.

Steel Braided front and rear brake lines

Stock tank with Pingel fuel valve

-2 Quicksand Swing arm, it's chrome but not sure the condition since it's been sitting.

It's 2001 frame with title, plastics are cut, I sold the originals a while back. Tires are shot but wheels are oem and in great shape.

I'm at work and can't make it to where I have it stored until either tomorrow or Saturday to get pics and see what else it needs and what parts I have for it. I know it's pretty much complete except for those few parts.

In the end, I'd really like someone to buy it whole and is somewhat local so I don't have to ship if I can help it.

I also have a 400ex I'd like to sell if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have to get the parts cleaned up and will get a price for anyone who asked. I don't have pics of the 400ex at the moment. But it has a 440 kit, full LRD exhaust and wider a-arms. It was a project and I got the cylinder redone and new top end but lost interest in messing with the rest.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk