Fireball Mx Swingarm?

hercalmighty

In the future, ill be getting a stock length fireball swing arm. If their swing arms are as good as their LR a-arms, you cant go wrong.

I was not pleased with my turbo chassis +6 swing arm. I had to take some metal off of each side where the carrier goes so i can slide the carrier c-clip in.

Same thing happened with me. I made him refund the money on the carrier and sent it back to him. I think your swingarm was fine it was just the carrier. My JJA carrier fit it no problem. The carrier was more than likely one off eBay. I also had to grind down the part that the link would fit into.
  • Like 1

I've seen both up close.

If you're 100% serious about mx. JL. His mx arm is gusseted and built tough as shit. He's done lots of testing. Matt at SCSS worked close with him. I talked to Matt and I talked to John. I was going to buy a JL but then I got a good deal on a roll design.

Sheerider11, with looking at the two, what were the big differences that you noticed. What made you lean towards jl? Did you happen to ride on the two?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sheerider11, with looking at the two, what were the big differences that you noticed. What made you lean towards jl? Did you happen to ride on the two?

JL uses square tubing and serious gussets that are all triangles. There wasn't a spot on the JL that wasn't gone over.

It has more gussets then my roll design.

I've talked to John and he said he's tested all designs. This one worked the best.

I do think JL did go way over board on this. But it's a pretty good guarntee that it will last.

Fireball has gussets in key spots. I think it'll flex more. Which isn't a bad thing. You need some flex.

But for 99.9% of riders the JL MX arm is a bit over kill.

His regular arm and the Fireball arm will be fine.

Which At that point, you can go by which one you like better in the looks department

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hmmm, good input. I agree, some times a little flex is a good thing. I remember when Honda first came out with their aluminum frames. They were so Damn stiff that it was one of the harshest rides imaginable. So yeah, a little flex isn't always bad. That's why I was wondering if you happen to ride both

Same thing happened with me. I made him refund the money on the carrier and sent it back to him. I think your swingarm was fine it was just the carrier. My JJA carrier fit it no problem. The carrier was more than likely one off eBay. I also had to grind down the part that the link would fit into.

Then I missed up a good swing arm to fit a carrier he failed to check dimensions on. Oh well. That's what I get for not giving him time to respond to the problem. My fault.