1st full frame shee build. Hope I don't screw it up!

So now I've sold my cylinders, and I'm probably going with a set of DL LP timing cylinders. Looking for a nice torque curve to ride and hoping these cylinder will help me achieve that. I'm also thinking maybe going serval, but we'll see how that goes. Got my frame back from powder

Looks good but fullbores you should send to me and go with something else

@ surf: thinking bout it. But also curious as to what sleeper could squeeze out of em. I really want 50 lbft Of TQ, but I also want to keep using my pwk 28s. So im holding out for the best. Lane @ DL said he didn't think I'd hit 50 with 28s and shearers, but wondering what others will say. I plan on running 100LL fuel, so I was hoping I'd get closer to my torque goal with higher comp and more timing. And thanks for the compliment.

@ hp: riiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm trying to be like you and corner the market. Currently trying yo work a trade for a set white fullbores, but if that doesn't go thru, these will go in my chicks shee, and I'll problem go with a set of RB fenders.

@ tricked: more like fullbore whore-der!

@ surf: thinking bout it. But also curious as to what sleeper could squeeze out of em. I really want 50 lbft Of TQ, but I also want to keep using my pwk 28s. So im holding out for the best. Lane @ DL said he didn't think I'd hit 50 with 28s and shearers, but wondering what others will say. I plan on running 100LL fuel, so I was hoping I'd get closer to my torque goal with higher comp and more timing. And thanks for the compliment.

@ hp: riiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm trying to be like you and corner the market. Currently trying yo work a trade for a set white fullbores, but if that doesn't go thru, these will go in my chicks shee, and I'll problem go with a set of RB fenders.

@ tricked: more like fullbore whore-der!

So you're saying a set of whites will tickle you enough to trade your blues?

Trying to trade a used motor I have laying around, not like the shit you have laying around, for a set of white fullbores and some cash. You got a set for sale? Cuz I'd rather keep this motor and just buy a set. Depending on price.

• 2 weeks later...

So a bunch of shit has happened since last post. Had cylinders sold. My cousin went to drop them off at post office, but he decided to run an errand first. Came out, and the box was gone from the back of his truck. Awesome right?! So had to refund the buyers money and I'm out a nice set of cylinders. Luckily a friend had a extra set of cylinders he wasn't using after his upgrade. His shee was the one I rode and decided I wanted mine to ride like his, so I copied his setup. The cylinders have what he called an "old man port." Lots of bottom and decent top end. Also called a HJR "hardcore mx port." So that worked well. But still had to pay $200 for the top end. But it could be worse. I'm only out $200.

So now I've got the top end buttoned up. Did a leak down and it lost 1/2 lb over 6 min. I found the leak. It's leaking on the exhaust side in between the two cylinders. It's a tiny leak. But can't seem to get the nuts tight enough to stop it. Plus the nuts are old and can't get on them with out stripping them. Going to try and replace them today and see if I can make the leak stop. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks everyone.

So put some permatex Moto seal on the tiny spot that was leaking. Worked like a charm. Just wanted to see if that really was the prob before starting over. Pumped engine with 6lbs of air, and still had the leak. So that wasn't the leak. And I know this because it was losing air at the same rate. So I sprayed the whole damn thing down again and set out searching for the leak. And what do you know! Turns out my gauge had the leak. Yep, face palm! The part where the tire gauge threads into the PVC had a small pinhole leak. Was blowing bubbles and once I plugged the whole with a pen, it started whistling. So I applied a healthy ring of weld-on around the base of the gauge and the top of the PVC. Need it to cure and I'll test again. Hopefully this is really it this time.