In house frame modification questions.

No one missed anything. Everyone knows you are a broke dick idiot.

Every1 knows you are mentally challenged. I will mock this guy about something ridiculous he would say, yet this guy will answer it like if im the one asking it to begin with.

Mom and dad are brother and sister, case closed.

That is about the only explanation i can come up with. You ramble off bullshit you dont know about, saying jeeps are known to have shitty transmissions when in fact the ax15 and aw4 are extremely bullet proof.

Then you sit here and say anything 15 years old is just worn out and deteriorated lol...Who the fuck says that? I can show you multiple vehicles over 20 years old with mint interiors and all have over 200k miles.

Fucking clueless little princess. The difference is you arent even trolling or trying to act stupid on purpose you just are. You cant take a hint, you cant identify sarcasm or if somebody mocks you because you are

a fucktard and rather just argue about it anyways because thats how you are.

Then you make all these claims and shit and have zero proof and cant even explain why. You cant just say that a weld is sometimes stronger then the actual metal but the metal around the weld gets annealed

and the force on the item gets concentrated on the welded area or some shit. As much of a forum junkie you are im not impressed you can do better.

Lol there you go googling shit. yea yea your brother this and that of course, He had a grand cherokee right? Not the fucking transmission im talking about you clueless fuck. 42re 44re etc are a different ballgame. AW4 and Ax15s are strong as hell. That and almost all NP tcases are bullet proof and used on rock crawlers pulling trucks etc. Yea always stuck in 4wd? because of the power control module or output sensor or something electrical not the tcase. Inbred tards.

Talk about experience? you obviously have no experience first hand with jeep transmissions instead you are going by oh my brothers jeep... knowing you dumb fucks you probably used your alls jack off

juice in the trans. What else do you want to argue about that you have no clue about? maybe planes next that was a great subject for you.

Because you generally said jeeps have been known to have shitty transmissions. Based from your brothers experience right? One fucking transmission makes them all shit right? That is your thought process.

You can go on google and find shit stories about every vehicle related thing. Whether or not something is known good, thats where this thing called experience comes into play. Yea me too i know lots of people that have blown

jeep shit up, cummins shit, powerstroke fucking about everything.

You are a piece of work and right up there with windy city johnny cakes. You two would make a good couple, although at least he isnt quite as clueless as things he talks about unlike you.

Lets just make this easy for your "designer mind" likely an interior designer for transgender bathrooms.

All jeeps are shit, pretty much anything without a warranty and anywhere near 15 years old is just horrible. We can just call it that so you and your fuck stick brain can be happy.

Hey dont change the subject now.

How about i just treat you like a little kid and just agree to everything you say because its just easier that way, regardless if you are right or not.

Yes zilla everything you said is completely right and i just made shit up as usual.

So now what?