11.42 Sec. Ford F350

wow that was bad ass

that car probably was think haha a pu.

wow i got a 87 buick we4 t type 3.8 turbo, (like a grand national) and that truck is just plain scary.

yeah it gotta be on propane. wow

when i bought my z71 i wanted a duramax but didnt want to pay 6k for that option man i wish i did. pulling a trailer with the 5.3 is a chore

Well, everyone knows that Cummins are the sturdiest truck motors out. And the Allison tranny ain't a bad thing to have. And the fact that it is a ford chassis ain't bad either. Especially for running 36" tires. You could do it with either a Ford or a Dodge. A Chevy just ain't gonna handle it with that damned IFS. And Propane, you bet your ass. My buddies all have PSD. I am the only Dodge truck guy out of them except for one other. Their trucks, with no propane will flat out WASTE a rustang. Pretty much anything on the street you throw at them, GOOOOOONE. And they all do it on 40" tires...... My next truck will either be a PSD or a Dodge. I am leaning towards the Ferd, only because i have to go used, and I want a crew cab.