im in need of some advice

Hello everyone, i am about to get started on my second banshee engine i have ever built. I wanted a little more power this time however, i will be going with a dune port on stock cylinders from f.a.s.t, and i was wondering what all supporting mods do i need to get the most out of the build? the engine is 100% stock as it sits right now other than fmf fatty pipes. Also i am at about 1500ft elevation. 

Edited by hazacookie

Porting alone is not cheap but big difference. Put in some wisecos and a noss coolhead with 93 octane domes. Mod the stator plate to advance timing. Jetting will be critical now with more airflow. I like keihn carbs as there's nothing to them. You are just getting started. 1500 is nothing. That's new decent Elka skocks. Going to replace axle bearings soon. Its not too bad. I used the axle wrenches that you will find on eBay and a couple of 10 foot fence posts to help break those axle nuts loose.... Use a little heat and pb blaster