Plog chop

Something is fucky. With the jets you say are in it and the mods you have listed, there should be some kind of color on those plugs. Before you even chop, you should see color around the base of the plug ring. If it's lean it'll get a dry, roasted greyish color, but yours look as though they are being washed clean in the photos.

Something is fucky. With the jets you say are in it and the mods you have listed, there should be some kind of color on those plugs. Before you even chop, you should see color around the base of the plug ring. If it's lean it'll get a dry, roasted greyish color, but yours look as though they are being washed clean in the photos.

Coolant leaking into the chamber??

Possible. You can smell that in exhaust.

So today i started messing with it and even though i coudnt smell any coolant my bike now runs horrible it wont hit powerband whats so ever itll run smooth at lower revs and then backfires like crazy... ill just open the cylinder head just to see if there is anything funky.

Do you have and infrared sesnor? What are the temps of your pipe about 4" off the head do you know? That should give you some indication of what's going on there, no change in plug color what kind of gas are you running again?

Alright so went ahead and took the head of and everythings looks to be in order, i did notice when i unplugged my harnes that most if not all plugs had water in them so ill just went ahead and left them unplugged until tomorrow (forgot it rained like 2-3 days ago)

I put dielectric grease on every single plug. I going the frame where the coil mounts and put some there. On the plugs. On my other ground I added as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Are those stock reed cages that have been hacked to shit?

I have a very nice set of stock reed cages that I took off my bike.

$25 PayPal gift and I'll ship them to you tomorrow!!

Or if you're looking for an entire intake system upgrade, check this out!!

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186249-fs-chariot-26-28mm-non-cross-over-billet-intakes-and-chariot-billet-reed-cages/

Are those stock reed cages that have been hacked to shit?

I have a very nice set of stock reed cages that I took off my bike.

$25 PayPal gift and I'll ship them to you tomorrow!!

Or if you're looking for an entire intake system upgrade, check this out!!

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186249-fs-chariot-26-28mm-non-cross-over-billet-intakes-and-chariot-billet-reed-cages/

Yes theyre stock