Plog chop

So i just did a "plug chop" on my banshee minus the actual chop since i dont have a grinder or dremel with me right now and want to make sure im not going crazy...but. is it me or am i runnig way too lean? 71a7c98386367032471e8bfc1fa1a528.jpg4a88378b56d33a82ca32d54614414263.jpg

I have fmf gold series

K&N pods with outerwear

27.5 pilot

290 main

Needle in 4th position

No leaks

Compression is 112psi with snap on tester

3700 elevation and its 54°F

Air idle screw is at 2 turns out

Was this done the standard way?

Warm quad up with other plug, then put new plug in. Take quad for a run at WOT through the gear and hold 6th pinned for a couple second. Shut quad off then check plugs?

If so, those plugs look okay.

This is a good look plug from doing a chop

DSC01919-1.jpg

Thats exactly how i did it and it looks just a tad lighter the only thing is that it boggs between 1/8 to maybe 3/8 throttle but ill go buy a dremel today thanks!

That's almost pure white with only a tiny hint of a tiny hint of smoke ring, I would say your def lean..

Its not the ring that worring me right now its that fact that it only has a "dot" of smoke as if it only fired once obviously it dodnt sonce i went through all gear and held it for 4-5 seconds at wot in override