Trouble with banshee

Last fall I have gotten my shee back from the shop from a fixed stator and a couple miscellaneous things. Fresh rebuild And when I got home I figured I could go ride it so I get about 15-25 mins in and it starts leaking coolant out the over flow and then from the head. I let it sit all winter and have it a compression test yesterday it ran right up to 60 and stopped both sides could this be from the leak? Or could it be that I blew it up when riding it that 20 mins ?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Well 60 is better than 0.

Remove both spark plugs and the radiator cap and see if you get zero.

Also, if it's a new cheap gauge, try it on something else and see if you get more than 60.

Double also, looking back at your old threads, you know it's fucked up.

Yeah I know I kinda just had to get away from it and ok I'll try when I get off work I'll let u know

And if you let it sit all winter with coolant in the bearings, you might be doublely fucked. If the shop did the top end, why didn't you get ahold of them right away ??

They didn't do the top end they were suppose to look over everything and I called the day after and they said they can't ride it they can only start it up for a couple mins and that's when I hung up the phone lol