Banshee Not Starting (Need Help/Info)

I Bought A 350 Banshee About A Year Ago, It Was Starting & Running Fine But After Having It Sitting For A While For The Winter It No Longer Wants To Start Up. Ive Tried To Push Start It Several Times & The Headlights & Stuff Will Come On, Sounds Like It Wonts To Start But Wont Actually Start Up. Im Not Sure If Its Not Enough Power Or What The Issue Is. I Dont Work On Quads But I Would Like To Learn, I Took A Look & I See Fuel Going Through The Fuel Line On My Left Carb But The Right Side On The Kick Starter Side It Doesnt Look Like Theirs No Fuel Going Through The Line. I Took The Line Off & Also No Fuel Was In The Line. Would Anybody Be Able To Help Me Solve & Troubleshoot This Problem? Been Missing Out On Rideouts I Juss Wanna Ride #909BikeLife @BansheeBhoyJaay

Welcome,

If it's been sitting that long you should drain the tank and clean the filter built into the fuel petcock. And use fresh gas.

You might get lucky, but should clean out the carbs as well.

Buy a Clymers manual specifically for the Banshee, read read read.

Do You Know How I Would Go About Draining It & Cleaning The Filter?

2 Phillips screws hold the petcock to the tank. remove it and spray with carb cleaner, be careful with the filters.

Would also help to thoroughly degrease the entire quad, especially where you'll be disassembling parts.

if you remove the tank and tip it on it's side (petcock up)  then remove petcock and pour old fuel into a can, won't spill everywhere.

Can anybody help me I just joined this site today, I have an 02 shee with no spark stator is good and pick up is gapped correctly my ignition and run switch were tested and also said to be fine now the only thing u can think of is the coil or the cdi but there's no way to test a cdi only the coil ... Any help guys??

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

2 Phillips screws hold the petcock to the tank. remove it and spray with carb cleaner, be careful with the filters.

Would also help to thoroughly degrease the entire quad, especially where you'll be disassembling parts.

if you remove the tank and tip it on it's side (petcock up)  then remove petcock and pour old fuel into a can, won't spill everywhere.

Alright So Basically I Would Have To Remove The Plastics That Cover The Tank To Do So? Also, I Dont Think I Have A "T"

I See Fuel Going Through The Fuel Line On My Left Carb But The Right Side On The Kick Starter Side It Doesnt Look Like Theirs No Fuel Going Through The Line. I Took The Line Off & Also No Fuel Was In The Line.

So I'm clear, you're referring to the lines that leave the bottom of the bowls and go to the ground?