Right cylinder not firing plz help

Digitall

Could you post a link or tell me what's needed to make 1 thanks... Yes sealer was put on seal and possibly the key, will ask the mechanic ... Also put on a single carb kit and it's doing the same thing on the right side, so carburetion is pretty much eliminated... The crank may have possibly been rebuilt, don't know if that could possibly affect anything...

So i went to put on a timing plate to see if advancing would change anything, 1st thing I noticed was where the pickup coil bolts down was broken off pretty much. So I put on the new timing plate and advanced the timing 3 degrees and to my suprise it now revs out cleanly, which it has never done. Right side fires at mid to high rpm. It still doesn't fire well at idle and pops in low rpm on the same right side. Pretty much has no low end power. Single carb kit still installed. Any ideas

I'll try cleaning the timing nubs, but would that only affect 1 cylinder?

Because the Banshee fires both plugs every time it hits a nub you can't tell of that spark was for the right or left. If the right nub had a wider gap it might not fire on time, if at all. Or might be weak. I don't know enough about the system go answer that.

As to running I don't know shit about single carbs.

However I see no mention about reeds. Might be time for new, or at least check them.

I agree the symptoms sound like its lean on the right side and prolly has a air leak , but it now has a trinity single carb kit with new gaskets and such, wouldn't both cylinders be acting up since it's one carb? It's getting fuel and has spark, its weird that one side is still acting up. Will let you know how tomorrow goes. Thanks